REFER YOUR PATIENTS Together, your narcolepsy patients and our clinical trial could help bring a new treatment option to market.
When referring a patient to the REST-ON clinical trial:
- The referred patient must consent to the referral, including sharing information about his/her condition before you submit the referral form.
- If your referred patient matches the pre-eligibility criteria as per the central study coordinator (CSC) assessment, you will be required to complete one to three meetings with our CSC and our principal investigator (PI) at the site nearest to your referred, eligible patient.
- During those meetings, the CSC and/or PI verify referral information and patient eligibility. For that purpose, they may also ask you to provide additional relevant information about the patient and the condition being targeted, so please be prepared with relevant aspects of the patient’s medical record.
- The trial is a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study, so throughout the study, you cannot be notified of what stage your patient is at and what treatment he/she may be receiving.
- At the conclusion of the study, we will forward on to you the results of the study.
- Avadel will provide you with fair market value compensation for your services performed in identifying each eligible study candidate and completing one to three scheduled meetings with our CSC and PI. For the avoidance of doubt, if no meeting occurs with our CSC and PI, you will not be entitled to any compensation.
- Such compensation for services rendered will be paid to you and will be reportable as taxable income.
- Compensation for services rendered is not contingent upon patient enrollment in the REST-ON trial.
- Compensation for services performed under this referral program is only available to physicians in the United States.
- You will be compensated for each completed process, including identification and meeting(s). There is no limit to the number of participants you can refer to our study; however, they must be first-time participants.
- Institutional review board (IRB) approval of this program has been obtained.
- Avadel reserves the right to change, amend, modify, or terminate this program at any time and is subject to IRB approval.
- You will be compensated for the services you perform.